the Washington Blvd. side of the ballroom floor
a series of small private dining rooms could be
found. These rooms could be rented by themselves
or be connected as larger units thanks to wide
doors between them.
was a banquet room of 42 by 30 feet and three
permanent parlors of 27 by 14 feet. Just north
of these was a well stocked Library
which could also be rented for private functions.
The group of meeting rooms was completed by a
large parlor measuring 27 by 30 feet known as
the Ivory Room. The Ivory Room connected to the
ballroom and for larger functions doubled as a
ladies retiring room.
but the large banquet room and Library have survived.
The banquet room (seen above) became part of the
English Room in 1937. The remaining meeting rooms
retained their original Italian design save modern
wallpaper and fixtures.